shutterstock_1850288245.png
BECOME OUR NEXT

Entrepreneur in Residence

We’re hiring (*and paying!) a high school student to spend the summer with Stack

What's in it for you

💰   Gain hands on experience, learn what it takes to run a startup business, and get paid

✌️   Join a community of peers that are interested in building start-ups, investing, and crypto

📈   Get $500 worth of in-app credits to start your crypto investing journey

🚀   Get mentored by the executive team of Stack

🌎   Network with professionals in the web3 and tech spaces

Apply now

 
Intern Page Stack v2_edited.png

What you will be doing

💻   
Develop a summer project of your choice,          with mentorship from our world class team

🏆   
Work directly with leaders of the industry, helping them achieve their initiatives

🎯   
Grow and shape the Stack Ambassador Program

💼   
Gain exposure to the different teams that make up a startup, including product, operations, community management, and marketing

Requirements

01

02

Able to work remotely this summer

03

Can commit 10 hours a week for 4-6 weeks

04

Interested in entrepreneurship, finance, web3, and/or crypto

9FEE14BE-F9E1-49CE-B669-D9E09876FB36.heic
IMG_3564.png
IMG_2466.png
66415025856__2B144B6E-6605-4789-8889-C60DE8495D3A.png

We believe that
teens are
limitless

but right now, access to working opportunities is not. Today only 2% of high school students complete an internship, leaving the other 98% without early access to real-world experience, potential career paths, and opportunities to get paid.

At Stack, we want to change that. We want to give high-school teens opportunities to work at, influence, shape the products of the future. Join us!

Untitled design (11).png

Be the first to try Stack

Seattle startup Stack wants to help teens invest in cryptocurrency.png